Finn was Chase’s foray into the all-digital banking space.
- Add Chase’s existing credit card experience to the Finn app, so users can see all their spending in one place
- Reevaluate the information hierarchy of the credit card details page
- Allow customers to add their credit card to Apple Pay or Google Pay
- Reskin the existing Chase credit card details page to match Finn’s visual identity
- Per research findings, reconfigure the hierarchy to focus on current balance
- Address a commonly heard pain point around understanding credit: What do all these financial terms mean? We added two main Q&As, foregoing tooltips for something more noticeable.